Thursday, March 10, 2011

Half Way There

Well, I've now reached the halfway point in my pregnancy and I am very excited! And I have news......

IT'S A BOY!!!!    :)     Yep, God has blessed our little family with another precious baby boy and I am over the moon!  So happy, so happy!  :)    Troy was fist-pumping the air and I had tears just streaming down my face! She said it was a boy and I lost it- for two reasons:  the first is, I get to have another son!!  And the second it, my mother's intuition is officially defective!  I thought Colten was a girl, but I was wrong. Ok.  But this time, there was no doubt, I would have put money on it that baby was a girl..... nope!  LOL, I don't get it, I don't understand how I was so wrong, but I am happier than I could ever express in words!  I cannot wait to meet my little man!  We need a name, obviously, and we have a few in mind but nothing for certain just yet.  We'll let ya know!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment