Friday, July 2, 2010

Nuttin' But Strinz- Incredible music from two incedible young men....



I've just discovered an AWESOME music group that I wanted to share- Nuttin' But Stringz- these guys are phenomenal! Two young men from the projects who both learned to play the violin and incorporated it into a way of getting out of a life that easily could have enveloped and eventally landed them in jail, or killed them. They a sweet blend of classical, hip hop, and rock that is just so rad, I love it! They give a lot back to the community as well, helping specifically young children- I can't stop listening to them! I wanted to spread the word about them because they deserve it, and have earned he recognition they receive..... Hope you all like them as well! :)




http://www.nuttinbutstringz.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment