Thursday, October 7, 2010

It's COLD!!!!!!!!

Well, holy cow.... I never thought I'd see another day when it was chilly outside, but here we are, and thank goodness because we all were getting stir-crazy up in here! Not being able to go out much because of the heat and the bugs... ugh. But now we are playing outside comfortably and it is a joy!!!!  Took a 3-mile walk with my boy the other day and it hurt me to come back in the house!  Awesome!  
My husband and I got a firepit and grabbed some lawn chairs the other night and fired it up, so to speak.... we grabbed out wedding quilt and sat out underneith the stars, it was a lovely evening!  Then, two stray (or lost, we didn't know which) doggies came to our house for a visit and just hung out for a couple of hours! It was an eventful night 'round here!


No comments:

Post a Comment