Monday, October 4, 2010

Virginia Sunday

Wow. I have no words to describe how beautiful it was yesterday here in Alabama. I felt like I was back in VA again.... the sun was bright, the air was cool, and my soul felt full and happy. It hurt to come back inside, so we stayed out until the sun had set behind the trees in our back yard. I bought us a fire pit and hubs and I will fire it up tonight I think.... collected wood and twigs for kindling and I'm really looking forward to it!
The boy and I went for a nice looooong walk yesterday around post, it was beautiful. I just kept breathing inthe cool air wishing I would hold it in longer! I am excited to get out there again today. Troy let me sleep in this morning and he's watching the babe, so I feel rested and ready to go. I heard him let out Webster and say, "ooh, it's chilly." I can't wait!!!!! The weather has now officially turned to perfect, and I'm going to enjoy it! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment