Friday, November 12, 2010

Daddy's house....

Well, we've moved from Alabama to North Carolina to my Dad's house, and it has been really difficult being here. I miss my Dad so much and it is hard being here with him, not being here. I know he is watching over me and my family all the time. I just wish I could see him, give him a hug and and a kiss and tell him in person how much he means to me.
It was a year ago yesterday that my Dad passed away. I still can't believe it. Being here in his house, it used to be so warm and welcoming. Now it is just cold. And sad. I miss him so much.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.5

2 comments:

  1. Hi Jenn..I just wanted to leave you a note to tell you that my heart goes out to you..your brother and family now..I saw your brother's post on facebook but you know Jenn sometimes it is hard to know what to say or how to comfort..I can only say that I think your Dad is with you always and will always love you..You are so blessed to have had him to love and it is something that lasts a lifetime. His love will always be alive through you..and to your children and will never die.
    I wish for you peace even as you greive..
    Take good care always...
    Carl

    ReplyDelete
  2. Carl,
    I want to thank you so much for your kind and thoughtful comments. I really appreciate you thinking of me and writing such a nice message.... this has been a really difficult few weeks. With moving, and then coming here to my Dad's house- it has all been so busy and go, go, go since we got here. I have barely had anytime to just be alone and think. I cry in the car, but honestly, that's not very safe! So, I write, and it helps alot. I haven't gone to see him yet, It's been too hard, and I want to go alone with just Troy and Colten so I can let go and be myself and cry and talk with Daddy and not feel uncomfortable, you know? But we haven't had the chance. I am hoping tomorrow, and I'm hoping I can get through it.
    Thanks for caring, Carl. I'm so very lucky to have you as my friend. :)
    Write again when you can,
    ~Jen

    ReplyDelete