Sunday, January 23, 2011

Baby bun a-bakin'

Well, I am 13 weeks and 1 day pregnant, and I am growing (in more ways than one) more and more excited with each passing day!  I am starting to show, which is wonderful, and the 1st trimester nausea and ickiness seems to have passed, but we shall see. My poor Mom was sick when she was carrying me for nearly the whole 9 months, so I am not counting the tummy aches gone just yet.
Only about 6 or 7 weeks to go before we find out if we are having a little girl, or another little boy. I don't have any preference either way, all I pray for every day is that he or she is healthy and safe. I don't have any thoughts either, via intuition, as to which I may be carrying- I thought my son was going to be a girl, so I think my intuition may need a bit of tweaking!  I feel this time that the baby is a girl also, so I guess we'll see!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment