Monday, August 30, 2010

25 Days 'till Autumn

I think that's the right count.... regardless, I can't wait!  I got my yearly copy of Martha Stewart's Halloween Handbook and I'm flipping out over her ideas and costumes!  I have mine picked out already, and got some great plans already for Colten's 2nd birthday party!  2nd!  I cannot even believe it, 2 years old. Where has the time gone?  I'm excited about the possibility of still being here to have his party with his friends and neighbors.... we don't know too many people, but after the party I'm planning for my little boy, he's gonna have more people up in this house celebrating him than he'll know what to do with!  It's going to be awesome, that I promise you! I don't care what I have to do or invest in it, it's gonna rock!!!! 

(Last years copy, 2009)

2 comments:

  1. Hope his party is lots of fun. Fall is my favorite, too. I can't imagine not having it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Tracey :) I think it's will be great, we did the whole nine yards last year (bobbing for apples for the older kids, lots of old-timey games and activities), it was a blast! I really do love Fall, it's the best time of the whole year, I think! :)

    ReplyDelete