Monday, August 16, 2010

Continued from yesterday.... (Rizzoli and Isles)

Just a few more remarks on new shows that've gotten me hooked. And then I'll stop, I promise!  Rizzoli and Isles!  LOVE IT!!!!  I've been reading Gerritsen for about 2 years and love her characters- I was unsure about how these two gals would pull it off, being that we only know these characters from books the way we see them in our minds. I don't know exactly what I imagined before, but now, there is NO ONE I could have chosen better for the rolls of Jane and Maura. These ladies are fantastic actresses and now as I am reading the latest novel by Gerritsen, Ice Cold, all I can see in my mind are them. And it fits like a glove. 

That's all.   


                              www.examiner.com

No comments:

Post a Comment